We are looking for a high-performing “Sales Manager” to help us build up our business activities and launch new Enterprise Cyber-Security Products in the Philippines.
Sales Manager responsibilities include creating new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face (meeting) or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Visiting customers with pre-sales / technical support team.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Minimum 3-year sales experience
- Knowledge about Cyber Security Products
- Knowledge about EDR – SIEM – DLP – Endpoint Security – Firewall is a plus.